Join us for a complimentary webinar:
Cost effective and reliable separation of oil from ammonia and removal of solid/gas contaminants are key challenges in the fertilizer industry. This webinar covers the latest advanced filtration and coalescing technologies available to increase output and improve product quality.
In just 45 minutes we’ll cover:
- Mitigation of solids and hydrocarbons in feed natural gas
- Minimizing burner tip clogging in the reformer
- Optimization of performance of the CO2 absorption loop
- Purification of CO2 to the urea plant
- Removing oil from compressors in the syngas feed loop
- Removing oil from liquid ammonia
- Gas filtration in nitric acid plants
Meet the speaker:
Ram Venkatadri is a Global Marketing Manager in the Fluid Technologies and Asset Protection business group of Pall Corporation. He holds a B.Tech in chemical engineering from the University of Madras and a Ph.D in chemical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.